Position: Extrusion Operator - 2nd Shift
(Training will occur on 1st shift 6am-6pm. Once trained will move to 2nd shift 6:00pm-6:00am)
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of the following:
- High school Diploma or GED Equivalent
- One or more years related experience
- Flexibility to work overtime to meet business needs
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail and accuracy
- Basic math skills
- Regular, punctual attendance
- Ability to lift or carry objects weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
Benefits offered to all full time employees:
- Bonus Program
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance
- $4000 Tuition Reimbursement after 6 months of employment
- Excellent Retirement Benefits
- 401(k) with employer match, Profit Sharing, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Please Note: NewAge only hires those who do not smoke or use tobacco or vaping products.
TOP OF PAGE
Be part of a growing DYNAMIC COMPANY with over 60 years of quality service and an industry leader in state of the art technology. Come work with us!
SEND RESUME AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO:
NewAge Industries, Inc.
145 James Way
Southampton, PA 18966-3817
Attn: Human Resources
Paste text directly into the email message body or attach Word, PDF, or plain text documents only.
NewAge Industries is an equal opportunity employer looking only for honest, ethical, highly-motivated team players to grow with us. Our positions offer a competitive compensation plan, with excellent benefits, including bonus (gainshare), medical, dental, life & disability insurance, tuition reimbursement program, paid holidays and vacations, and retirement benefits that include a pension plan, 401k, and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).