|NewAge Industries is an equal opportunity employer looking only for honest, ethical, highly-motivated team players to grow with us. Our positions offer a competitive compensation plan, with excellent benefits, including bonus (gainshare), medical, dental, life & disability insurance, tuition reimbursement program, paid holidays and vacations, and retirement benefits that include a pension plan, 401k, and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
Take a look at the opportunities we are currently offering below.
Send resume and salary requirements to:
- NewAge® Industries, Inc.
145 James Way
Southampton, PA 18966-3817
Attn: Human Resources
- Fax: 215-526-2114 Attn: Human Resources
- E-mail: email@example.com
Paste text directly into the e-mail message body or attach Word or plain text documents only.
Opportunity - Full Time
Position: NewAge Industries/AdvantaPure Seeks Field Applications Engineer for Single-Use Process Systems
Based in Southampton, PA
Due to an expansion of our business, we are looking for a Field Applications Engineer for SUS (Single-Use Process Systems) to support our growing product and services offerings for high purity applications in pharmaceutical and biologic manufacturing. This position requires knowledge and understanding of MUS (Multi-Use Process Systems) as well as SUS, batch filling or sampling tubing assemblies, pharmaceutical and biologic manufacturing processes, and current vendor offerings in SUS. The Field Applications Engineer will be responsible for:
- Consulting with key contacts at our customers and prospects within the biologic and pharmaceutical industries to provide insight in: converting from fixed to single-use processes; process improvements in vaccine and virus culture reproduction; upstream and downstream uses of polymers and their effects on production and productivity.
- Helping to identify new applications for existing products
- Communicating and providing real world analysis to help design custom solutions that meet the evolving and customer/application-specific needs of the SUS market.
- Supporting manufacturing, sales, marketing, and procurement in the research and development of new products and services.
- B.S. degree in Life Sciences (Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology) Engineering, or Biology
- At least five years of experience working in regulated pharmaceutical drug manufacturing or biotechnology production utilizing single-use aseptic processing
- Excellent communication (interpersonal and writing) skills, strategic thinker with exceptional attention to detail
- Comfort presenting in group environments
- The discipline to work on your own with the enthusiasm to work with different teams to achieve the common goal
- Experience in interfacing with single-use suppliers
- Candidates must reside in the tri-state area near Southampton, PA – will relocate
- 20% travel required
This is a great opportunity to make a difference within our organization. NewAge Industries/AdvantaPure offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, the best retirement package in the industry, and employee-ownership. Our company truly appreciates its team members and has grown cautiously to avoid personnel cutbacks.
Be part of a growing DYNAMIC COMPANY with over 55 years of quality service and an industry leader in state of the art technology. Come work with us!
WE ARE EMPLOYEE OWNED!
|A BIG BENEFIT TO OUR CUSTOMERS, AS WELL AS OUR EMPLOYEES
Called an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), the program involves the selling of a portion of company stock to its employees as part of their retirement benefits, and became effective at the beginning of the year.
CLICK HERE for more information
Teamwork is an integral part of what makes NewAge Industries successful. We work together to provide our customers with the information, products, and services they need, in the professional manner that they expect and deserve.
We also place a strong emphasis on family, honesty, hard work, & having fun. Opportunities are made available for professional development and personal growth, through seminars and a tuition reimbursement program.
We appreciate our team members and recognize our successes by coming together for celebration lunches.
The company periodically sponsors some after work fun, like volleyball & softball games. Family members are invited to participate or to just cheer the players on.