Our overall product quality has averaged 99.8% defect free over the past seven years.
We know how important product quality is to you. That's why our quality assurance programs are continually monitored and updated and why, over the past seven years, we've shipped 99.8% of our products with zero defects. In other words just 0.2% of products are returned due to quality issues.
How do we keep that return percentage so low? We do as much as possible upfront to ensure product quality, namely:
- Our Quality Team reviews and verifies incoming raw material and compound documentation and certifications to ensure they meet or exceed stated requirements.
- A preventive maintenance plan serves to replace worn extrusion equipment parts before they break.
- On-site maintenance personnel correct any problems immediately.
- Ongoing operator training makes sure all team members are thoroughly knowledgeable about the running of the equipment and the procedures used to process each type of material.
- Operator teams set up the extrusion equipment for each batch of tubing to be run. They reference a job order information packet with details on the specific compound to be used, run temperature and speed, size, coil length, quantity, and other data.
- Operators double check each other's work before any batch is started.
- Tubing is continuously in-line laser monitored for size and to ensure tolerance parameters. Alarms sound to alert equipment operators if dimensions approach out-of-tolerance figures.
Our Quality Team inspects custom products whether they are manufactured by us or, like our fittings and clamps, a purchased item. The process resembles the ISO 9001:2008 certified system used in the manufacture of our high purity AdvantaPure products. If a problem is discovered the root cause is investigated and assigned, and corrective actions are implemented. The team's attention to detail and determination to deliver the best quality product the first time means there's less chance of a hassle on your end.
We practice continuous process improvement, which means we're never satisfied. Even if a manufacturing or inspection method works well, our team stays open minded about how those methods can be improved. Every team member has the opportunity and authority to suggest changes.
We'll keep working to improve that 99.8%-defect-free number.
Please visit our product pages below.
|Tubing and Hose
|Our plastic tubing & rubber hose is available in many different configurations to suit a wide variety of applications. We carry a huge inventory for same-day shipment. Go to Tubing & Hose.
||We offer a good cross section of plastic and metal fittings, couplings and connectors to efficiently connect our tubing & hose products. Go to Fittings.
|Clamps & Accessories
||Custom & Fabrication
|To complete a tubing or hose installation, the use of clamps is typically necessary. We offer a selection of quality products to securely finish virtually any application. Go to Clamps & Accessories.
||NewAge Industries possesses the capabilities and experience to create custom parts perfectly suited to your application. Post-extrusion fabrication and hose assembly opens another range of options for providing parts to your exact specifications at a reasonable cost. Go to Custom & Fabrication.